CONTACT of Mercer County is a non-profit 501(c)(3) volunteer organization incorporated in 1975. We are an active participant in many collaborative efforts to make Mercer County a better and more humane place to live.
CONTACT of Mercer County provides a family of programs which addresses community needs through volunteerism:
Last updated: May 18, 2016
Our Telephone Reassurance Program utilizes volunteers to provide a free daily outreach telephone call to senior citizens who live alone to check if they are okay or are in need of emergency services. For more information of how to become a Reassurance Volunteer or to enroll as a Reassurance client please contact Susan Soennecken, Director of Reassurance, via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
CONTACT of Mercer County
60 South Main Street
Pennington, NJ 08534
Make a donation safely and simply using PayPal !
- For the past 40 years, CONTACT’S HOTLINE has saved countless number of lives that would have been lost to suicide. Our free crisis intervention has helped many people in Mercer County who are looking for someone to listen, ease their despair and help them share the daily burdens of life.
- Our HOTLINE is staffed exclusively by trained volunteers who provide compassionate listening and safety services to those in need. CONTACT volunteers care about other people and demonstrate their commitment to service through hours of listening to lonely and depressed people.
- CrisisChat allows visitors to communicate with a chat specialist via the internet. For more information and hours of availability, click here.
- TxtToday now offers visitors another way to chat - through text! Txt "Today" to 609-488-4898, Tuesdays and Fridays 6:30pm-9:30pm.
- To become one of our passionate, skilled volunteers, contact us at (609)-883-2880 to sign up for the next Hotline Training which begins Tuesday, September 13, 2016.
Support Contact's College Interns
Donate to Samantha's Fund